As the expert and natural voice of the consumer credit industry at European level, our members enjoy an array of value-adding benefits.
Active and direct voice in policy development at European and international levels
- Directly influence policy-making at EU level
- Be involved in, and shape the work of, Eurofinas Legal and Policy Committee
- Be represented vis-à -vis EU and international bodies
Access to key market and policy intelligence
- Keep abreast of the latest EU and international legislative and regulatory developments
- Benefit from the technical support of Eurofinas' team of policy advisers
- Receive Eurofinas reports and markets statistics/research
Excellent opportunities to network and increase visibility
- Share views, experiences and best practices with the other Eurofinas members as well as with other key stakeholders such as EU officials, experts, standard setters and industry players
- Meet your peers and other industry experts at Eurofinas first class events
- Be listed on Eurofinas website with a direct link to your homepage
Becoming a member positions your association at the very heart of the consumer credit community at European level.
Documents outlining all the member benefits are available upon request to h.mcewen [at] eurofinas.org (Hayley McEwen).
A full list of the Eurofinas current membership can be found here.
Our full members are national associations representing the professional interests of finance houses within a European country. In the absence of any such national association, a finance house or group of finance houses may join Eurofinas.
Our associate membership is available to service providers, consultancies and professional advisories who support or work with the consumer credit sector.
Applications for membership and enquiries should be submitted to h.mcewen [at] eurofinas.org (Hayley McEwen).